What should be paid attention to when machining precision parts?2019-11-27 Before processing, we need to know a lot of precautions, to avoid that we have a lot of things we don't know at the later stage of processing. After that, we can better help us work, reduce the occurrence of fault problems, and ensure the quality of products. These are closely related to the precautions we need to pay attention to, so let's understand precision zero What should be paid attention to when processing parts?
1. Before the mechanical work, check whether the moving part is filled with lubricating oil, then start and check whether the clutch and brake are normal, and run the machine tool for 1-3 minutes without any load. It is strictly prohibited to operate when the machine is in fault.
2. Keep correct posture at work, and have enough spirit to deal with the work. If you find physical discomfort, you should leave the work immediately and report to the leader. During operation, the operator must be concentrated, never chat and cooperate with each other. The operator must not operate in the state of fidgety and tired, so as to avoid accidents and ensure operation safety. Before entering the work position, all employees shall check whether their clothes meet the work requirements. It is not allowed to wear slippers, high-heeled shoes and clothing that may affect safety. Those with long hair shall wear safety helmet.
3. When replacing the die, first turn off the power supply, and then start the installation and debugging of the die after the punch movement department stops running. After installation and adjustment, move the flywheel by hand twice for trial punching, and check whether the upper and lower dies are symmetrical and reasonable, whether the screws are firm, and whether the blank holder is in a reasonable position.
4. Start the power supply and start the machine only after other personnel leave the mechanical working area and take away the sundries on the workbench.
5. When the machine is working, it is forbidden to extend your hand into the sliding block working area, and it is forbidden to take and place the workpiece by hand. The standard tools must be used when taking and placing the workpiece in the die. In case of abnormal sound or failure of the machine, turn off the power switch immediately for inspection. After the machine is started, one person shall transport materials and operate the machine. Other people shall not press the electric building or step on the foot switch board, nor put the hand into the mechanical working area or touch the moving part of the machine by hand.
6. When leaving work, turn off the power supply and tidy up the finished products, leftovers and sundries on the post to ensure the working environment is clean and safe.